Friday, April 15, 2011

my first driving experinces....


finally here in Dubai I joined driving classess......and cleared my signal test also. there are few more tests to go before I get my licence.......huhh....long way to go..


but I'm enjoying my driving...first day my instructor just gave me a chance to play with the steering as I don't know the driving earlier.and from second day, started parking practice....its still going on...I'm little bit confused about the parking...but yeah I'm confident that I'll be able to get it perfectly by this weekend.


when I first sat in the driving seat I don't even know what to do...I just know to put the safety belt ..but it was exciting for me ..


it is fun driving by ur own..going out for shoppings ,,,hihihi..day dreaming ,no friends...but I can at least wish ... my husband already promised me a surprise gift if I get my licence in first attempt..I'm eagerly waiting that day to come.but I don't know whether I'll be able to get it in my first attempt....warna no gift..!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment