Monday, January 24, 2011

why can't we be like that??

I want to share an incident that happened to me at a mall in Dubai, of which I don't know how sure we can say it to happen in India.

not putting it in any further suspense...I am writing it down...last weekend me and my husband went to a mall ..and we shopped whole the afternoon..we had to attend a party in the evening so we rushed for that ...all in this we forgot our one of the bag containing some dresses in the food court, when we were having our cappuccino.We not even realised that time that we forgot our bag.and next day when I was having my trials on the new dresses (that all the girls love to do:))) then I realised. Immediately I called up the number which was in the bill. then they responded very politely and gave me the security number of that mall. I called them at that moment only and they said they will check out for my dresses and took my phone number. After few minutes only I got a call stating that my dresses been found ,and I can take them from the security.After 3 , 4 days I went to the particular mall and got my dresses....it was like an unbelievable thing for me ..I was just dancing after I got my dresses.

Now what I wan to say by all this is....can we imagine it to happen in India??...If suppose I might have forgotten my materials in India..will I be ever able to get back them??I think all the Indians know the answer ..so I may not to give any answer to that..hahaha..

Why we Indians can't be like that....why India is so corrupted ...here my intention is not to say India is so corrupted,,,but just want to ask...can we even imagine such kind of incident in any shopping mall in India...Don't know when our India will become like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment